In May we will be moving back to our main campus for our worship services. While going home is exciting, it will require us to resume many of our volunteer positions…that is where you come in. Over the course of the pandemic the staff, along with a much-reduced volunteer team, took up the mantle of responsibility…mostly out of necessity due to the realities of living in the time that have. As things start to open up, vaccines are administered, and more people resume “normal” aspects of life, our opportunity for ministry impact increases.
We will initially have 3 Sunday services when we move back to the church campus- 2 morning & 1 evening (Learn more HERE). The evening service is being viewed as a “steppingstone phase” as we continue to try and distance people with the end goal of eventually moving to two full morning services. We will still be taking responsible and wise measures to help keep people safe.
With this new model we will need take steps towards “beefing up” our ministry teams. There are many ways for you to serve within the life of the church, but we are highlighting 5 of the most needed as we move back home. Please contact the appropriate staff person with your interest or desire for more details.
- Welcome Team: Indiana Martin, Director of Worship Arts & Connection Ministries, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Team: Indiana Martin, Director of Worship Arts & Connection Ministries, email@example.com
- Tech Team: Indiana Martin, Director of Worship Arts & Connection Ministries, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children’s Sunday School Teachers (PreK-5th grade): Beth Gardner, Director of Children’s Ministries, email@example.com
- Nursery/Toddler Care Providers (3 years and younger): Beth Gardner, Director of Children’s Ministries, firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is serving your church so vitally important? Listen to THIS MESSAGE from Pastor Dave.