(Postponed) Women Of Wilson Words Matter Gathering - Sat, Mar 14
(Currently Paused) The 4 PM Club - New Series Starting Jan 23
The 4 PM Club: Know, Grow, Go
4 o’clock in the afternoon can be a demanding time for mommies! How are you getting along as a mom raising children at your house?
This spring Wilson Church is offering an opportunity for you on sevon Thursday afternoons from 3:45-5:15 p.m. to stimulate friendship and spiritual growth with other moms!
Free child care will be provided for ages 6 weeks-11 years and healthy snacks will be offered along with time for you to get to know other moms with preschoolers. When we gather, we will engage in topics of discussion regarding parenting children as well as interaction time over devotional topics that will encourage your spiritual growth. What are the dates of the sevon Thursdays? January 23; February 6,20; March 5,19; and April 2,16.
The only requirements to register is that you have at least one preschooler. Your children don’t necessarily have to be enrolled at Wilson pre-school – all Wilson UMC and neighborhood mommies are encouraged to attend as well!
Email Lea Ann Brookens, Director of Adult Discipleship, at email@example.com with questions.
Click HERE for the registration form. Turn your completed form in to Wilson Pre-School, Wilson church office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Hint: Look for the form in your Downloads folder if it doesn’t appear.)
Dana Yeakley will be leading our discussion and devotional times at The 4 p.m. Club.
- Dana has a degree in elementary education with a certification in early childhood.
- She taught at and directed the St. Andrews Methodist Nursery school in Lafayette, IN from 1973-1976.
- Her family then moved overseas and served as missionaries in Indonesia.
- She has also worked at Learning RX a local cognitive training company. She has worked with LRX as a trainer, the director of the local center, an account executive and trained trainers during the years 2002-2007. Her favorite job there was teaching reading to many of different ages.
- She and her husband, Tom, are presently on staff with The Navigators, an international interdenominational Christian organization.
- Dana has written two books on helping women grow as disciples.
- She has eight grandchildren