You are invited to join us for worship this Sunday, May 23. The services will be at 9:00 & 10:30 AM, and 6:00 PM. Our nursery, children’s, and youth programming are available at the 10:30 AM hour. The services will also be live-streamed at www.wilsonumc.org/live
Changes effective this Sunday, May 23:
- Reservations are no longer needed.
- With the expiration of the mask mandate, masks are no longer required. We of course respect the desire of those who still wish to wear their mask.
- We will provide coffee and pre-packaged goodies for fellowship time after each of the morning services.
- We will go back to using the Taos Room (fellowship room) doors as the main entrance.
- Children & youth will start the service in worship and will be later excused at the announcement portion. Questions? contact Beth Gardner, Director of Children’s Ministries, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Christina Ziem, Director of Youth Ministries, at email@example.com
- Our sanctuary will be setup in a more “normal” fashion with rows, and we will allow congregants to self-monitor and create your own distance to make yourself comfortable.
Effective next Sunday, May 30, we will NO LONGER host a 6:00 pm service.
The goal of the evening service was to help spread people out as we first came back to our campus. We now feel comfortable to focus our energy and resources to our two morning worship services.
Questions? Contact Indiana Martin, Director of Worship Arts & Connection Ministries, at firstname.lastname@example.org